Guiding Light, LLC mission and goal is to improve the physical and emotional health of the youth in Guiding Light Residential Center by providing quality programming.
Guiding Light, LLC’s vision is to become a leader in Residential Treatment for young males by providing quality service to all youth in re-establishing a fresh start to ensure a more productive and a greater quality of life.
- Promote the value of quality of life for young males
- Develop strong support systems
- Create career and academic opportunities for young males (7-17 age range)
- Improve behavior and diminish emotional stressors
- Create and improve job readiness skills
- Offer onsite counseling
- Provide greater opportunities for overall life/society transitions
Our Residential Treatment Facility
House 1 accommodates 27 youth, House 2 accommodates 28, and House 3 accommodates 24 – 4 Youth per bedroom